Monday, March 28, 2011

bzz bzz

Its been so long since the last post.
busy of my life n my job, busy with the new changes of my life

thxs for turning up in the lowest moment of ma life,
u really light my life up. thxs alot
finally i dun have to pass my valentine n birthday alone.
i was so drunk in these celebration for past few years,
always been invited to single parties, drink like a camel in da party,
get drunk and go to bed alone.
u turns up, and finally i can celebrate my valentine with someone i love
, i feel so wonderfull every moment i spent with u..

we went to so many places togather, but we really got so lil photo togather
u like to say u look ugly in those photos, but actually u jz look so fine and gorgeous it.
lol
so baby please take more photo whn we are togather next time

No comments:

Post a Comment