Monday, August 16, 2010

daily life

hey guy
blog updated
xD
changed my hairstyle changed my job but stil havent change gf

its jz a usual week for me

drop by at sunway carnival to watch airbinder (which is a very boring movie)

i cant even finish watching the movie, jz ran out after halfway watching it

and i ve watch tekken too!!! i think its more interesting to play it on ps thn watching it as a movie

the movie jz like watching cartoon,

the next day i went to had dinner in domino pizza, the pizza is kinda nice but thr is not any tomato sauce thr
after having pizza i went to had new zealand ice cream. I prefer new zeland ice cream thn baskin robbin ice cream, coz i feel baskin robin ice cream is a lil bit too sweet for me



after tht, i spent my sat nite in station 1, drank few bottle of heneiken and ate some lobster balls , chic wings
n french fries( I LOVE french fies alot)

kinda normal week rite????

looking forward to meet a person who can spend my time with me
.........

nob nob hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment